Saturday, August 2, 2008

A peek behind the curtain




My favorite blogger recently inspired me to post some pictures(he always has good ideas) as I realized that he hasn't seen where we live. My wife use to say; "well crap, there you go!" or in this case, "well crap, here you go!"

A view going up our driveway

As you can tell, we don't have any problems growing moss

One of the many paths we have
A view off the patio

Our fire pit which is a work in progress. There is a cool story behind these wood benches and no I did not cut them in half (I can't cut firewood that straight)

One of our flower beds..you can see Rose bushes in the distance. There were approx 75 rose bushes all over the property, when we moved in


A cherry blossom tree that provide great shade over our patio


2 comments:

Toirdhealbheach Beucail said...

Wow! You live in a very cool place!

Although, I thought posting pictures was just like posting quotes...

Otis said...

I couldn't help myself..thought I would mix it up so you dont get bored