Sunday, July 13, 2008

Cable TV

I never thought I would say this but we have officially disconnected our Cable TV service. The Mrs. and I have had many conversations recently about how much time we waste watching TV instead of spending quality family time together. Most people are able to moderate the time they spend watching TV, but unfortunately I am not like most people. It has gotten to be too much of an addiction and a rut that we seem to not be able to get out off. When the Mrs and I were on our weekly date last week we discussed how we are great "talkers" but never seem to act on anything.......I look forward to the extra time that we will now have in our daily schedule and the opportunity to spend more quality time as a family. I also look forward to sharing with you in the near future about what has changed in the Otis household.

No comments: