Sunday, July 13, 2008

Validation

I had the opportunity today to be a part of an interview panel, and to sit on the other side of the table for once. It was a great experience in that it validated to me that I have actually grown quite a bit in my current role, over the last 4 hours (since I was interviewed and obtained my current position). I have numerous times where I wonder if I have grown in my professional career, so this was a nice "gift" today.I am also happy to report that I have officially been on my current work out/diet routine for almost 3 months now. This is a big milestone for me as I have never been able to keep it going for this lone. I am currently down 18 lbs and starting to really notice some changes...not just in my waistline but even more importantly in my disposition.Things are going really good on the family front as we have had much more Family Time together over the last couple of weeks. We are still adjusting to no Cable TV but I can tell you that we have laughed more as a family than we have in quite some time!I have been reading "Just walk across the Room" and look forward to sharing with you some of the nuggets in my next post.

No comments: