Sunday, July 13, 2008

Putting my toe in the water

Welcome to my first ever blog and posting! Over the last few months I have been thinking about starting a Journal and then realized that my handwriting is so bad that many times I can't even read my own writing! I have also been inspired lately by a wise friend and a fellow "blogger" who shall remain nameless. I never thought thought that this inspiration would come from someone who not only raises Bees but has also been known to wear a Scottish kilt...I have felt over the last 6 months that I am in sort of a "transition" period in my life and have realized through my own reflection and the help of "she who shall not be ignored", that there are areas of my life that I have been very selfish and have become very lazy. I am still chewing on what all this really means and what I can do to change these behaviors, in my life.More to come....Otis

No comments: