Sunday, July 13, 2008

Overdue?

37 days! OK, since I was so kindly reminded last night by a fellow "blogger" about how long it had been since my last post, I had to count the days. I can only tell you that the length of time between writings does not represent any lack of "forward progress" in my life. 2008 has started out to be a great year so far. I am thoroughly enjoying growing my relationships with all three girls of the house (She who must be obeyed, the oldest & the youngest) and I can honestly tell you that the single act of getting rid of Cable TV has done wonders. The two big changes that have come out of this are the fact that I am carving out Daddy dates each week with both girls as well as reading the Bible to them every night before bed. The Mrs has had to carry the torch of being the Spiritual leader of the household for way to long, due to my laziness. I am glad to take the torch from her and to play a much bigger role in their lives.The Mrs and I have also been talking about finding an opportunity to serve the community as a family. We are investigating what is out there and where God might have a place for us..More to come!

No comments: